The Three Sisters has only 23 rooms, but each one is unique
The Three Sisters hotel is monitoring very carefully situation with the coronavirus at all times.The health, safety and well being of all our guests and employees is our top priority and we are taking all precautionary measures for our guests to feel safe when they stay with us. Here are the precautions that we are taking:
October 13, 2020
The health, safety and well being of all our guests and employees is our top priority and we are taking all precautionary measures for our guests to feel safe when they stay with us.
Here are the precautions that we are taking:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities.
- Daily room cleaning service will include a disinfection with antibacterial liquids and a high quality Germicidal (bactericidal) ultraviolet disinfector. Germicidal (bactericidal) ultraviolet disinfector deactivates and destroys microorganisms in the air (viruses, bacteria, yeast spores, fungal spores).
- The hotel’s lobby is equipped with a a high quality Germicidal (bactericidal) ultraviolet disinfector that provides disinfection of air and surfaces 24/7.
- On request, there are gloves available for a one-time use.
- Room keys will be disinfected regularly with anti-bacterial liquids.
- In all public areas anti-bacterial liquids are available for all our guests and employees.
- Breakfast is available as a ROOM SERVICE upon request.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids. We clean and disinfect all surfaces multiple times a day.
- To minimize the contact between our employees and guests there is no evening service by our house maids. If you would like your bin to be emptied, please leave it outside the door and call reception.
- If you do not need a cleaning in the room during the day, please place RED PRIVACY SIGN outside the door before 11:00 am.
- Housekeeper will clean the room during guests stay only upon request in protective equipment, the guest will not be able to stay in the room during the process of cleaning.